The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pete and Repeat

Colin is Jacobs shadow. He does (wants to do) everything that Jake does. If Jake wants his shoes off, so does Colin. If Jake is finished with lunch, so is Colin (even when he isn't). If Jake climbs up on a huge rock at the park and jumps off, so does Colin. You get the idea. This annoys Jake sometimes and I hear, "Mom, he's doing whatever I do!", a lot. We have been trying to talk to Jake about being careful to make good choices because Colin is always watching him and trying to do what he does. It is semi-affective at best. I think it is adorable to watch and I'm so thankful that all my boys are such good buddies. I hope they always stay close and enjoy being together.





3 comments: