The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Deals


I made a trip to Target this afternoon with the boys to get some prescriptions filled for Evan. I also happened to score some major deals while I was there!:) I got a a little coupon booklet in the mail the other day from Target. It had (among others) a Luvs diaper coupon, Huggies wipes coupon and a Boost Kids Essentials coupon. It also had coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase of baby items. I was pretty sure I could turn this into a pretty sweet deal so here's what I did:


Luvs Diapers $17.99

Huggies Wipes $5.99

Boost Kid Essentials $6.85 (on clearance)


I used my $5 off $25 and then I used my $1 off Luvs Target coupon, my 1.50 off wipes Target coupon plus .50 off wipes manufacturer coupon, and my $2 off Boost Target coupon plus a $3 off manufacturer coupon.


I also bought:

Yogos $1.75

3 individual cups of Cheerios $1 each

2 tubes of Carmex $1.02


I used a .50 off Kellogs fruit snack Target coupon plus a .50 off Yogos manufacturer coupon, 3 $1 off General Mills cereal Target coupons, and 2 $1 off Carmex manufacturer coupons.

I paid a total of $19.79 for all of this! Not too bad since the diapers alone were originally $17.99!:) I love shopping trips like that!

2 comments:

  1. You always amaze me! Those are some awesome deals! Do you ever wonder if they talk about you behind your back after you leave?...."there was the crazy coupon lady" :) Good job today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great deals! I love saving money and using coupons, too.

    ReplyDelete