The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Deals!

I am so excited about my latest shopping adventure. I know that probably makes me weird but that's ok. Meijer was having a big "10 for $10 and get the 11th free" sale going on. I had a ton of coupons to match and resulted in me saving tons of money! Pictured below is everything I got (minus the Scotts flushable wipes and wipe refill that I forgot to put in). I got it all at Meijer and everything except the wipes, bananas, milk, carrots, margarine, and waffles were on sale.






I spent $41.13 and saved $78.64. I used $26.45 worth of coupons!! WHOO-HOO:) That means I got roughly $120 worth of groceries for $41 bucks! At least 10 of these items were absolutely free!:) Meijer was very good to me this week!

4 comments:

  1. Holly Cow! That is really amazing! I need to shop with you. Coupons seem like so much work so I always give up on them. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're going to start posting this kind of stuff you better do a coupon tutorial or you're going to be on my bad list!

    Seriously, way to go!! I'm still trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that I have been reading your sister in laws blog. (I do that, I blog stalk, I'm sorry, its a compulsion) and I love it. Really love it. I live so far away from farm country, but still feel like a farm girl at heart. She's a great writer and has such cute ideas. Tell her I'm sorry if it creeps her out, but I like to think someday I will be a farm girl again too.

    ReplyDelete