The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Everyday

- I got my haircut. It's super short. I think I like it but I may or may not look like a boy.
- My sister and I attempted to take our boys blueberry picking. It did not go well and we left with several crying children.
- I got to go on a date with my husband....to the grocery store.
- I spent $55 on groceries and saved $50 ($24 in coupons). Not too bad considering all the mouths I have to feed:)
- We skipped the fair (again) this year even though I know that Jake really wanted to go on the dragon roller coaster. Does that make us bad parents?
- Evan lost his first tooth and the tooth fairy left him a big hopper ball (you know the kind you sit on and bounce). I love it that the tooth fairy is so therapy minded:)
- The boys and I ate lunch at the Farmers Market today. It was fun but very expensive.
- I had to exchange a pair of pants for a smaller size today. I wish it was because I'm loosing weight, unfortunately it must be because the pants are made funky.
- I'm tired and really wish my house would clean itself!

1 comment:

  1. Evan lost a tooth!!! Did you have to pull it out or did it just fall out? It makes him seem so old:( Tell the boys how much we miss them and love them!

    ReplyDelete