The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

When moms away, boys will play

What I got done this morning:
- Cleaned bedrooms
- Put two loads of clean laundry away (my worst chore)
- Cleaned upstairs bathroom
- Vacuumed carpets downstairs
- Cleaned downstairs bathroom
- Swept kitchen
- Dishes
- Cleared and wiped down countertops
- Started more laundry

What the boys got done this morning:






- Put every, single toy in the playroom in the basement, on the floor.
They now have a project of their own to do today!










5 comments:

  1. Just walk back upstairs to your clean home and try to forget about what's lurking in the basement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in all a pretty productive day! When your status on FB was that you were cleaning I wondered what your boys were doing while you were getting so much done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys' room almost always look like that! They hate cleaning it up but can't seem to figure out if they wouldn't dump they wouldn't have so much to pick up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, hello, hello. I just found you here (Where have I been!?). I have lots to say. I'll send you an email. Maybe a phone call if I'm lucky.
    P.S. Your blog looks AWESOME! And I loved the pink post. Made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How crazy is it that I didn't put two and two together ....to realize we both have children with the same chromosome deletion. Welcome to the family....I can't wait to hear more from you about Evan.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete