The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I got a package

A little brown box came in the mail on Monday, addressed to me! I never get stuff in the mail so I was very excited. I didn't recognize the return address and had no idea what it could be. I wasted no time ripping into it and found this sweet little gem.


It's a pin cushion. A very cute one at that. It makes me wish I knew how to sew! I looked through all the packaging but there was nothing saying who it was from. A mystery package! The only other thing in the box was a little business card from the etsy shop it came from. Have a look.
I have only one idea who it might be from and why but I don't know. Does anyone want to fess up to sending this sweet little bird my way? Does anyone want to teach me to sew so I can help it live up to it's full potential? Just asking.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! You have a secret admirer!!
    I wish I had sent it, it's so stinkin' cute!!
    Can't wait to hear who did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you'll get a card in the mail later revealing the mystery? Tweet, tweet!

    Happy B-day today, Jakey! William wishes he could've crashed the "friend party" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Someone must know you're pretty special! Have fun unraveling the mystery and let us know when you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. andi has one of those shops, does she do stuff like that? although, maybe it's the first of a set of packages, and maybe the next will be an actual sewing machine! have you wanted one and someone knew??? funny cause i've been wanting to take it up and start doing some homemade purses....that's so fun though!

    ReplyDelete