The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just for fun

These pictures make me smile...and they make me miss summer. I think I'm already starting to get antsy about being couped up for the winter! Enjoy!



This is my very favorite picture of my boys with their pals William and Kate.


Beach fun



My soccer boy.



Classic



At the pool.



Love these shorts on the boys. Don't they look handsome?!

6 comments:

  1. Those pictures made me smile too. I usually don't mind the winter, buy I am getting antsy too this year. Three boys cooped up in a house for too long is not so much fun for mommy sometimes. ;) You do have some handsome boys, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally mourning Summer, too, but you probably already knew that. :) Love those handsome, preppy boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shorts!
    Such adorable boys you have, Jamie! thanks for sharing the pictures and making me miss summer too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a way to end the week end...with a smile. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the blogging world. I have missed you and missed reading about and seeing my handsome little grandsons. The pictures bring some sunshine to this rainy day! I love the pictures of the boys with their Damaska buddies, how cute!

    Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the face on colin by the pool with evan..just capturing a kid being a kid!

    ReplyDelete