The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Catching up a little

I feel like I should tell you that I haven't just been sitting around my house crying for the last few months. We have managed to do fun stuff, I just never managed to blog about it. I figured the best way to share all the pictures from some of the fun was to make these cute collages.

The boys and I tagged along with the Birch's (my sister Lindsey, and her family) to Kerchers for some fall fun. It was packed but we managed to do a hay ride, pick a basket of apples, eat lunch and drool over all the yummy baked goods. The pumpkin patch was a muddy mess so we opted to pick pumpkins from the already picked and cleaned pile:) The kiddos didn't seem to mind and we left with only one boy throwing a major fit. I count that as a success!



We also had the privilege of babysitting this sweet boy. My nephew Tyler blended right in as a fellow Moyer boy. I have to practically peel my boys away from him when he's around. They just love him and I think it is mutual. It always does me some good when I get some good snuggle time with him too:).



Lindsey, Shannan and I packed up all the kids, and a picnic lunch and headed to a fun park one day. It was supposed to be close to 70 degrees but I think it might of topped out at 45. We were all under dressed but it didn't stop these cousins from having a blast. The hit of the day was definitely the merry go round. The cold did, however, stop us from having our lunch outdoors. We packed up and headed back to Shan's for an indoor version of our picnic.



I am such a game player! I love to play just about any game so it makes me happy when one of the boys asks to play a game. It's usually Jacob and he usually picks Candyland. He is still working on being a good sport and gracious loser but let me tell you, he is NOT there yet! Evan won this particular game.


There you have it. A normal-ish post, from a normal-ish family, with exceptionally cute kids:). Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures and an equally great post. You didn't have to convince me about the fun times you have as a family, I have witnessed to many of them to count. I love it that you are raising my grandsons up to be game players, the more the merrier!

    Love you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. candyland is a favorite around our house,too. So is the trying-to-figure-out-how-to-be-a-good-sport game. We're gettin' there though. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a collage tutorial asap! I keep asking Cory to figure it out and do it for me. :) I always forget how covertly techie you are!

    We played Candyland last night and Ruby cheered like a house a'fire each time one of us drew a card - any card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dylan and i love playing candy land!!! moments like these always seem to bring so much needed life to my life. love the picS! i too need to learn how to do the collages!!!!

    ReplyDelete