The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day

I'm pretty sure I was the only one with the first day jitters.  The boys were excited to hop on the bus and ride off.  I now have a first grader, kindergartner and one little boy who misses his brothers already.  Summer was good but summer is over.  We no longer have the luxury of lounging around in the mornings and spending the day however we please.  It's on to routine and schedules, to rushing around and heading out the door at 7:35am, to field trips and homework.  The first week is always a shock to the system but we will get into the groove and feel like old pro's before we know it.








I can't wait to hear about their days when they get home!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of them!! I hope they send some courage their cousin's way.

    PS - Jake looks super-cool in those short. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute they look! And so ready for their new adventure. I know Jake has been ready for quite some time now and it has finally come, how exciting for him. He looks so happy!

    I aure do love those boys!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get over how early school starts for some kids. Sheeesh, it's still summer!

    The boys look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i felt the same about school starting. i was definitely more nervous then my son. here's to a happy new school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and how great for Evan to have his brother with him. Summer goes too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so cute! Where did you get that wreath? I love it!! Your door looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Jamie, No.....How I too love those three. They look so handsome, and book ready. But please could we hold the clock here for ten or twenty years? What am I saying? You will simply love each and every step of the way, it was the way God planned it for us Mommies. You think nothing could ever beat the present and then you find you will love tomorrow even more.

    ReplyDelete