The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

How to deal with the snow in 7 easy steps

1. Grab a daddy and go sledding!

2. Make some art with marshmallows and toothpicks. If you are like Colin you just throw something together quick and get started munching marshmallows like they are going out of style.


3. Snuggle up with your cousins and watch a movie. If your like Colin, feel free to suck your thumb and pick your nose through the entire thing.


4. Bundle up and play outside after a blizzard.



4. Build a fort and hang out there for a day and a half.


5. Make snow ice cream and enjoy it for a bedtime snack.


6. Eat snowman pancakes that your mom was way more excited about than you.


7. Last but not least, leave your babies in the loving care of Grandma, pack your bags and head to somewhere warm and full of sunshine with your hunny.  See you later snow. I'm off to the beach:)

6 comments:

  1. Those all look like fun. But, I have to admit... I reeeeaaaally like that last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are one GREAT mom! ...and have fun away with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slightly jealous of those pancakes!! I would've RAVED about them - you should have made them for ME!

    Oh, I'm also jealous about the trip, but I think you already knew that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have a really great trip! i loved looking at your pics, your such an awesome mom!!! the pancakes were SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty is convinced he is in those pictures somewhere. :) Have fun on your warm trip....I'd tell you I'm not jealous, but then I'd be lying. So I'm torn: jealousy or deception? They're both wrong. Maybe my happiness for you will cancel them out. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an amazing way to spend snow days! Especially the last one. Hope the two of you enjoyed it!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete