The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Around Here

We are having quite the summer.  Remember when I said I wanted to do better about blogging and not go so long between posts?  I still do and maybe one of these days I actually will.  Until then I will just have to keep playing catch up with my few and far between posts.


The boys did the bike rodeo.  The huge bonus was that they got to do it with their buddy William!  They all did so great and they barely noticed that they didn't get trophies when they all had medals hanging around their necks:)

We've been hanging with these guys lots.  I don't know what we'd do without cousins to play with, and these ones here are some of the best you can come by! 

                                                                                    
Let's hear it again for the cousins.  Seriously cute if I do say so myself!


We've done a little camping (minus staying overnight in a tent...I know, we are wimps).



A little picnic-ing. In our own backyard even:)




We went to the beach!


We've been getting many, many "gun shows" from this one.



We've had lots of bare-chested boy days.


This one got tubes in his ears.


I braved the park with this crew one day.  Six boys, seven and under!  Oh the adventures!

We shared ice cream cones with this cutie pie cousin. Couldn't you just eat him up?!
So could Colin.

The days have been hot here and the boys play hard.  I don't have to try too hard to wear them out.  They do a great job of that themselves. 




We still have some summer left but I'm already feeling myself wishing it would last longer.
                                                                               

3 comments:

  1. I've missed you! Tate has the same trunks as Colin! Looks like you are having an awesome summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I could repeat the commentary Kate gave me as we looked through these pictures . . . it was pretty funny. We're ready for a visit! What about next week? I'll write you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you guys are having fun!! love the last few shots. crashed out kids are happy kids :)

    ReplyDelete