The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Monday, February 8, 2010

*Friends are Friends Forever

We had so much fun this weekend with our dear friends, the Damaska's!  I think all the kids were plotting on how we could stay together longer.  Jacob suggested we stay for four weeks and when I said that we couldn't do that he thought two weeks was a fair compromise.  Unfortunately we couldn't do that either.  William made up a song about "the boys" staying longer.  Evan pulled out the pouty lip and used it in full force when it was time to go.  They just love to be together and since there are four hours between us, we don't get to see eachother as often as we'd like.  We are thankful for the time we do get though and it's always good and always crazy.  We love it! Thanks for the memories guys. We love you.



*Micheal W. Smith rocks!

6 comments:

  1. What a great post! You guys look like you had a wonderful time and I can just hear Jake pleading to stay longer and see Evan's pucker. Like I said before, they will be the friends that go and stay for a week at each others houses in the summers off from school. May God always bless your friendship and deepen it in the years to come!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me to it . . . maybe now I'll just have to link to your post and title it "Ditto"! :) Thanks for coming. It's never long enough. Our house was so quiet and sad Sunday afternoon! What would we do without you!? You know, a lifetime's not too long to live as friends! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos are fab. Friendships are the most important things in life, it's so nice of you to share yours with us - thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful weekend! looks like everyone had a great time! friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jamie...found your post to this blog from a link from Sarah's blog...the title caught me, cuz it was the song that my husband and I had sung at our wedding. LOVE IT!!! I could sing it right now...anyways...I just wanted to say thanks for being there for and with Sarah and her family. I can see it makes a difference in them. It has been so wonderful to read yours and Sarah's blogs and just get a feel for your friendship. God is good.
    I work with Peter at the church and I saw you guys had come in for a visit. I asked him if he wanted to send a visitor letter to you, but he thought maybe that wasn't necessary. I thought it was tooo cute. :-)
    Anyways...thanks for being a friend.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment about Eme's giggles (How do I not have your email address?). I've finally tracked down your blog (Snips and Snails! I love it!) so now I can keep up with your cutie pies!!

    love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete