The adventures that come with raising three boys and the honost feelings that come from missing our precious girl.

Monday, January 11, 2010

An award

Today I got a pleasant surprise while checking my blogs. The lovely Heather over at All A Flutter passed on a blog award to me. I'm flattered really. I don't get many awards these days so I'll take what I can get. :)

Along with this award, I'm supposed to reveal seven random things about me. Oh, boy!

1. When we got married, I was 19 and Matt was 21. We were practically babies!

2. In third grade we had to draw a picture of what we wanted to be when we grew up. I drew myself with a broom, and a baby. I wrote that I wanted to be a homemaker. I only wavered on that in middle school when, for a short time I wanted to be an O.B. nurse.

3. I love hearing birth stories! I secretly hope that someone (anyone at all) will ask me to be in the delivery room with them. I would love to be a labor coach.

4. I would choose pickles and olives (black or green) for a snack over cookies and brownies every time.

5. I hardly ever change CD's in the van or mess with the radio. I catch myself singing along to Veggie Tales a lot, when I'm driving...whithout any kids.

6. I love looking through cookbooks and cooking magazines, I love going grocery shopping but I DO NOT like cooking!

7. I'm not a picky eater at all. I like almost everything. The one thing that I have never liked was peanut butter.

Thanks Heather that was fun! Now I get to give this award to seven other bloggers!

7 comments:

  1. You are too funny - just turn the Veggie Tales off! ;) Do you still have the picture of yourself with broom and baby? That would be a fun framer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I need more coffee because there were WAY to many typos in that first comment!

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the award. You deserve it! Your list is really fun. I'm with Shannon, if you still have that picture from the third grade you should put it in a frame asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your facts about yourself. It's fun getting to know you better. The Veggie Tales cracked me up because that was my life for many years--always a Veggie Tales or Wiggles song stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Veggie Tales days are over but I can still sing the theme song word for word. My oldest son learned how to play it on the baritone over the summer it was a fun trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember #2, that OB dream of yours. Your an amazing mom, also think you'd be an AWESOME OB or labor coach! and i still don't get how you can't like pb, it's one of Gds best creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I'm all nervous about doing this. :)
    Is it weird that I remember that assignment in third grade? I wanted to be a nurse. I remember the picture I drew and everything. Way to go, Mrs. Kauffmann!

    ReplyDelete